Tuesday, September 16, 2014

L.A., Part III

Hi!

I hope you had a great Tuesday. Natalia, I hope you enjoyed your first long day at school! (And I hope everyone else had a good day!)

Last night we went to the Santa Monica Pier. Here's the beach below the pier. That's the Pacific Ocean.


The pier has a little amusement park. There are dolphin-shaped bushes to greet you.

I rode a big ferris wheel with my friend Cynthia and her family. We went on it after dark when it was all lit.

Here's what the ground below looked like in the dark.

We didn't play them, but there were games where you could win prizes. They had a lot of Helly Kitty backpacks!

There were penguin friends for Percy and Waddles, too.

My friend April who used to work in my office lives in California now, and this afternoon she and I are going on an adventure. I'm sure I'll have more pictures from that. Have a great night!

I love you and miss you all!

Mom

No comments: