Monday, September 15, 2014

L.A., Part II

Hi guys!

I hope you had a great Monday! Dad said you liked the pictures from the airplane, so here are a couple more. These are pictures of Los Angeles. Can you find the houses and roads?



There is a mall next door to my hotel with lots of really fancy stores. They have a Justice, too, and I found this awesome shirt in there. (No, Jewel, I didn't buy you anything. Too much to choose from!)


I had training (my grown up school) all day today, so I haven't gotten out to do much. I thought you would like to see some pictures from our hotel. There's a really big pool.


Even fancier than the umbrellas at Gran and Gene's pool, they have private rooms you can go in by the pool to get out of the sun.

This is one of the buildings you can see from the pool area.

I love you!

Mom

No comments: