Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Big Boy Beds

Two weekends ago, we moved Leon and Michael into their big boy beds.  But before we could put the new beds in their room, we had to disassemble their cribs.  They "helped," of course.


Jeff had already assembled their new beds, and we put the new beds in the living room while Jeff actually took down the cribs.  While Leon started bringing in blankets and stuffed animals and went to work making his bed, Michael, of course, immediately plopped down to watch TV.  (And, yes, he is cuddling with a basketball.  And he only has a blanket because Leon brought him one.)


As soon as we put the beds in their room, Leon started moving them around.  He arranged it so their beds are touching just like their cribs did, and for the first couple of days they both slept in the middle so they were as close together as possible.  Although he didn't say anything to me or Jeff, when my mom asked Michael about his new bed, he told her it was "too scary."






Maybe it's just me, but every time I see their itty bitty beds all squished together, I giggle and feel like I have two of Snow White's seven dwarfs living in that room.

No comments: