Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Birthday


Leon and Michael are 1.  We made it a whole year!  Leon is helping me write this (instead of taking a nap), so I will keep it brief for now.  We are having a lunchtime party for our little family today.  We kept it so healthy for Ree's first birthday.  It is so different this time around.  Pizza and cake and ice cream, at least for the parents and big sis.  Zucchini and sweet potatoes for the boys because those are their favorites.  They get pumpkin cupcakes too!  We are having another party on Friday with the extended family.  It is good to be little and loved!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Congratulations on making it through a whole year with TWINS. I barely made it though with on. Bet you can't even remember the first 6 months but somehow you did it. I had a dream last night the doctor told me I was having twins! I hope not. Really. I would NOT want twins. I couldn't handle the pressure! But on the ultrasound a few weeks ago there SEEMED to be just one, but maybe one was hiding.