Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Talia's First Selfie

Natalia was only about 8 months old when she discovered that if she spread her palm out on my iPad, she could make the picture get bigger and she could move things around. She really liked that! And she has remained obsessed with technology. She now fights to get time to play games on the iPad or on our phones just like her older siblings. (And, just like her older siblings, she does not want a grown up to help her, thank you very much.)

So, I supposed I shouldn't have been surprised when I was going through pictures on my phone last and came across this.

 

Yes! It's Talia (as she calls herself)'s first selfie! It seems to capture her so perfectly. So totally wrong - she was not supposed to be playing with my phone much less taking pictures, but at the same time both cute and funny. Ugh. As one of my former students used to say in reference to little kids, "God made 'em cute for a reason!"






No comments: