Thursday, October 17, 2013

Things That Make Me Happy

I don't get make much time to write these days, but I do take random pictures. Here are some things that have made me happy. With a few random thoughts thrown in.

  • Natalia telling me, very seriously, "Mom, my favorite color is purple."
  • Listening to Mike read. He amazes me.
  • Giggling when Mike pronounces words incorrectly in every day conversation. I can always tell when he learned the word from a book and not from hearing it spoken.
  • Leon giving me giant hugs and telling me he missed me while I was gone overnight for work.
  • This look on Ree's face:
 
  • My odometer reading 22222. (Don't worry. I was not moving when I took this.)
     

    • I suppose I should also mention I got a new car with lower mileage. Getting a new car was a bit bittersweet, but thanks to lots of road tripping, we've had bonding time. My new car is named Rocky, short for Rockstar Black, the full name proposed by Mike.
  • Getting to leave work to go to Girl Scouts. (Lucky me! And I mean that seriously.) Girl Scout meetings at the beach. (Lucky girls!)

  • "Winter" beach. We may not have "four seasons" here, but the beach definitely changes seasonally.





No comments: