Sunday, September 22, 2013

Norfolk, Day 1

This is really for the kids, but feel free to read even if you are not one of my children!

Hi guys!

I am in Norfolk, Virginia. It was a pretty short trip. I only went through two states (North Carolina and Virginia). Here's a map of how I drove. I followed the blue line from A to B.


Bunny was a good passenger. She wore her seat belt in the car.


I got to drive through a long tunnel that went under a harbor (an area with lots of water). It was pretty cool, and no, you couldn't see the water.

My hotel is nice. There is lots of art work in my room. There is even a painting in the bathroom. Here are some of the pictures by the beds.


There are two beds in my room. Bunny is excited because she gets a whole bed to herself. It's a little bit different than what she's used to in the sleep room. I hope she doesn't get scared!


I hope you guys are having fun with Dad!

Love,

Mom

No comments: